Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Look at what I can do now! I can pull myself up on to things and stand. I just figured out how to do this! My mom has to watch me all the time now, but I really like doing it.
The other day Mom and Dad put in a video of me. I sat there looking at the T.V because I could hear my voice and my mommy and daddy talking to me. I was mezmorized.

Green beans. I like to wear them on my face. I am a good eater!

I am on the go all the time! I like to be wherever mommy and daddy are. My mom says I will be walking soon, we'll see.
Until next time
AJ

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow! You sure are a big boy! I'm sure your Mom is getting her exercise chasing you around! Try not to be too hard on her, she does need a little bit of rest! Those beans sure do look good, pretty soon you'll get them all in your mouth! I can't wait to see you again, we will have so much fun!

Love always, Gma W