Monday, June 18, 2007

What have I been up to?

Hi everyone!!!
My mom hasn't posted on my blog for a long time.
I have been busy! Learning lots of new things. I can say "Da Da". I crawl like a speed demon and I am attempting walking but not getting very far.
Here are a bunch of pictures of me. I hope you like them! Me being cute
My mom and me
Here I am on the sliding glass door
Playing with my dog Gizmo
Sleeping
Laughing with Daddy
Fingers in my mouth while playing with Daddy
Daddy tickling me
I am really am a monkey
Hi

My auntie Stacie got some new kitties. I had so much fun playing with them!
Jump Roxy
Playing with Roxy and Xena
Here I am. I was throwing a fit because I was so tired and didn't want to go to sleep. My mom and dad came in my room to find me like this.
Daddy tickling me again
I have been having a lot of fun lately.
I will talk to my mom and tell her not to wait so long to update my blog again.
Until next time
AJ


2 comments:

NixonsMamma said...

OH MY GOSH! What gorgeous pics of Aiden! He is looking so much more mature! What a beautiful baby boy!

Unknown said...

They are completely adorable at this age. Have fun while he still lets you take pictures of him.....