Sunday, April 22, 2007

I wasn't in a very smily mood when my Mom wanted to take these pictures of me. I am 6 months old today. Here is my daddy holding me up. I like to stand up a lot.
Here I am looking at that camera thing my mom keeps putting in my face.
I can almost crawl. I am working very hard at it.
Rocking back and forth while up on my hands and knees.
Ha Ha Dad! My Dad thought it would be fun to put me in one of the moving boxes. We are moving really soon and I am so excited!

Until next time! AJ

4 comments:

Ray Santana said...

Those baby blue's wow...nice shots.

Brianna said...

So the term 'don't throw the baby out with the bath water' brings on a whole new meaning in the moving context! Seriously... don't accidentally pack him! He's small! He could get lost! No, those pics are way cute! :o)

Unknown said...

Nice Shots...that cool hes almost crawling! Nixon just turned 2 months so so a few more months before hes crawling, haha..

Jessica said...

I am really going to miss you around the office Aiden. I am glad I have been there for so many of your new experiences. You are one adorable little boy. We are going to bring Hunter(your womb buddy) out to see you really soon. Have fun in San Diego and don't drive your mommy too crazy. I won't be there to save you:)!!!!!!
Bye Buddy