Friday, May 4, 2007

Today my mom wanted to take some pictures of me for my blog. She told me soon that we are going to go to the beach to take pictures. I like my new home in San Diego. I get to be home with my mommy all day and take naps. I miss my friends in Arizona that would play with me. I hope you like my pictures. As you can see, I am not in the smiling mood. Why didn't my mom take that Halloween bib off of me? Doesn't she know what time of year it is? Gosh!
This is my new trick with my tongue. I like to make noises all day with my tongue. It is great. I think my mom loves it. My grandma K thinks I am making kissing sounds. That works for me.
Ok, I am cute. This is my GQ-baby pose. I am practing and learning from my daddy.

Until next time. See you later! :)- AJ

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You are way too cute! I know you will make new friends very soon! Don't forget your homey Nixon is there for you now. You will love the beach, make sure you have plenty of sunscreen! You will be in GQ before you know it handsome!

Love always, Grandma

Jessica said...

I miss your beautiful smile and all your cute noises Aiden!!! I am having a hard time concentrating at work without all that backgroung noise you know. You better tell your mommy she needs to make a trip back to visit really soon alright. You just cry and cry and cry until she brings you to see your Jessica. HA HA HA! Glad to hear you are adjusting well to your new home. Don't forget us in AZ!

Me & My Boys said...

Too Cute!!! Yay! I'm so glad you guys are back in SD :) Can't wait to hang out soon! Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow at the BBQ :)