Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My mom has been really busy. I thought I would show you what I have been up to lately. Last week I went to the zoo with my friends, Abbey, Ethan, Nixon and Graham. We saw lots of cool animals. Here are some flamingos
A monkey that was grooming himself
A hippo that was napping
Here is Abbey. She had some really cool pink sunglasses on
Here we all are.
Here is a peacock
A parrot
Here is Ethan. He has some cool hair

My mom likes this pic of me. I don't know why
This is me yesterday at the beach on my 7 month birthday
Here I am teething. I haven't gotten any teeth yet though
I started clapping. It is fun
Here is Abbey again wearing her cool sunglasses
Sorry I haven't posted. I will be better about it.
Until next time!
-AJ


3 comments:

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Abbey sure has a lot of handsome boyfriends! :)

Jessica said...

I Miss you a whole bunch Aiden. I am glad you are enjoying all the family and friends. You have grown so much and it is great that you are learning so much. We love you and miss you here in AZ!

Brianna said...

Oh brother!!!! That is the coolest Hawaiian shirt EVER!!! I bet someone bought that especially for you, handsome little man! They must love you alot!