Sunday, May 6, 2007

Today I got to play with some of my friends. We had fun. I was a little crazy though so my mom couldn't get me in the pictures. I kept trying to push my friends. I wasn't trying to be mean, I just have a lot of energy.

This is my new girlfriend Abbey. She was tired. Taking pictures really takes it out of you. Her mommy is a photographer like my mommy.


This is my friend Graham blowing spit bubbles. Silly Graham

This is Abbey again. What kind of face is that? She is funny!
Here she is a little happier
Graham again
Here's my bro Nixon. He was wearing a great polo shirt today.

I had so much fun with my new friends. My buddy Ethan wasn't there. Maybe next time.

See you later-AJ

2 comments:

Me & My Boys said...

All those pics are AWESOME, Missi! Great Job! All the babies are just way to adorable! That was so fun to watch!!! :) I can't wait for Caleb to meet them all, he'll look so tiny compared to them :)

Ray Santana said...

So cute....